- The things we are engaged in
We work at small start-ups as well as large corporations for prototyping, running ideas in beta, scaling a web application and enhancing your development teams.
Our flexible development process ensures that your task will be ready on time and within the budget you’ve planned with the features you need to make your business successful.
- Our working methods
We think that the significant part of web products is too complicated. There are a lot of possibilities, too many buttons and it’s hard to understand anything.
Working with the application people need to feel that they are in comfort zone from and they will not want to leave it.
We are completely sure that the most valuable thing in the network is information. Our task is to bring it to your users.
- Let us accomplish development for you and you will have more free time and energy in solving your business tasks.
- WE ARE THE EXPERTS AT
- We use Ruby On Rail, PostgreSQL, Sphinx, Redis, MongoDB, CoffeeScript, HTML5, Unicorn, Amazon web services, ...
- (May 2011 – present)LienLog LienLog as a part of working with Fincode Software LLC and Lien Software LLC (Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States) companies
- The first web-based tax lien certificate investment portfolio management and servicing software
- billing system with subscriptions, pricing plans, discount vouchers;
- implementation of business logic in calculating investment portfolio profitability;
- integration with payment systems like BrainTree and PayPal;
- integration with the data providers;
- more than 10 user-available types of reports;
- integration with Amazon service (s.a. Amazon S3 and EC2);
- (January 2013 – present)LienMarketLienMarket as a part of working with Fincode Software LLC and Lien Software LLC (Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States) companies
- The first and only web-based secondary market platform for tax lien investors.
- integration with LienLog project;
- (August 2010 - present)Sdelki.ru
- Service for small and medium business.
- transfer of the project from Rails 2.3 to Rails 3.1 and Rails 3.2;
- commodity imports in the formats: SSV / XLS and YML (Yandex.Market) 300,000 products from one file per day;
- implementation of product catalog manipulation methods;
- tag system applied to ads, catalogs and companies;
- filters for various run-time properties in product catalogs;
- full-text search of products, manufacturers and companies;
- autodeteсtion of the product category during its creation;
- monitoring and fail-safe feature;
- integration with Amazon service (s.a. Amazon S3 for user data storing);
- (December 2012 - present)JetFid
Service for easy data sending and processing from compile-time sites.
At the moment the project is in beta-testing.
In our work we apply a lot of open source solutions and try to participate in open source projects.
+7 (910) 531 60 49
6a Sklizkova street, 4 floor, Russia, Tver, 170002